Chris talks to filmmaker Scott Granville of Chasing Time Productions based in Hamilton, New Zealand.
Scott is a credited producer, writer and director in both film and television. In this interview, Chris delves into his journey in writing and producing movies with his long-time partner in film, Ben Woollen.
We look at:
- The importance of writing a compelling story
- The blessings of naivety
- The benefits of building a team
- Why both Scott and Ben still have jobs, and yet manage to do a film project through Chasing Time productions every year
- Lessons from the growing phase
- The writing process from concept to polished script
- How important having a partnership with Ben has been for their growth
- Tips on the Festival process
This is Scott’s Demo Reel: